Thursday 10 December 2009

Christmas Present Swap!!

I shall be eagerly awaiting the postman this coming week! For the past few years my favourite crafting groups have organised a Secret Santa where we all make a little Christmas decoration and then swap with other members.
Consequently my tree is bedecked with the most gorgeous home made items ( Kirstie would be jealous!) and this year will be no exception!
My contribution this year is a simple hand sewn Christmas pud, which also doubles as a tape measure so can be used throughout the year too!
I have the pleasure of being involved in THREE swaps this year!! Can't wait to see what I get!
Look out for piccies!
Thank you to Juliet K for organising her blog swap and The Craft Shop and Sewing and Quilting Bee for theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment